Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Application for a Noise By-law Exemption 

Please note you must be the registered property owner or have obtained written permission from the property owner to apply for a noise by-law exemption.


Are you the property owner?

Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif


By submitting this form, you agree the personal information provided to the Township of Centre Wellington under the authority of the Municipal Act for the purpose of applying for a noise by-law exemption shall be considered public information and may form part of a public agenda.  Questions regarding the collection, use and disclosure may be directed to the Deputy Clerk, 519-846-9691 x242 or

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.